Tips for Introducing Foods to Baby
- The best time to try is when your child has just woken up from a nap and is well rested.
- Spit happens- remember bibs are for spit up
- Because every child is different, always check with your child’s pediatrician before introducing new foods.
- Give your baby your undivided attention during mealtime.
- Use a rubber tipped spoon, or hand feed.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment, use herbs and spices
- Babies are fickle; they may like it today, but not tomorrow.
- Watch for cues that he is full.
- Stick to single, first foods for introduction.