At Beacon House, our expertise comes from experience- real life experience as: adoptive parents, single parents and married couples. Our journey through parenthood includes adoption after infertility, special needs adoption, toddler adoption, older child adoption, biological children, infant adoption, competitive athletics, and honor roll students. We are counselors, social workers, lawyers, managers and workaholics.
Beacon Houses Commitment to Excellence:
- Established in 1989, with more than 22 years of service.
- Working in Russia since 1998.
- More than 5,500 adoptions completed.
- In 2010 90% of children adopted were under the age of 2/3
- Accredited in Russia/ Russian Permit for Adoption Activity, since 2001. Non-expiring accreditation issued in January 2008.
- Many waiting children
- Hague Accredited by the Council on Accreditation, October, 2010.
- Members of Joint Council on International Childrens Services.
- Individualized, personal service combined with the resources and experience of an agency with a well-established, Russian Program.
- Our hands on approach is unequaled. We walk you through every step of the process.
- Licensed in Multiple States with regional offices.
- Fully staffed office in Moscow and every region where we have a program.
- Low staff turnover.
- More than 75 years combined experience.
- References available on our website and in our materials.
International Case Supervisor:
Linda@beaconhouseadopt.com or (770) 856-3052
International Case Manager:
Denise@beaconhouseadopt.com or (864) 360-1523
Director of the Russian Program:
Anne@beaconhouseadopt.com or (850) 430-4005