Adoption Book List – Good Summer Reading!
Here’s our list of favorite adoption books!
- Attaching in Adoption: Practical Tools for Today’s Parents, by Deborah D. Gray
- Beneath the Mask: Understanding Adopted Teens, by Debbie Riley(Author), John Meeks (Contributor)
- The Connected Child: Bring hope and healing to your adoptive family , by Karyn B. Purvis, David R. Cross, and Wendy Lyons Sunshine
- Inside Transracial Adoption: Strength-based, Culture-sensitizing Parenting Strategies for Inter-country or Domestic, by Gail Steinbergand Beth Hall
- Parenting with Love and Logic: Teaching Children Responsibility, by Foster Cline and Jim Fay
- The Primal Wound: Understanding the Adopted Child, by Nancy Newton Verrier
- Talking with Young Children about Adoption Paperback , by Mary Watkinsand Dr. Susan Fisher M.D.
- Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born, by Jamie Lee Curtis(Author), Laura Cornell (Illustrator)
- 20 Things Adoptive Parents Need to Succeed.. Discover the Unique Need of Your Adopted Child and Become the Best Parent You Can, by Sherrie Eldridge
- Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew , by Sherrie Eldridge
Shop AmazonSmile for all your book needs. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support BHAS every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from purchases. Once you select Beacon House Adoption for your 501(c)(3) public charitable organization, every eligible purchase you make will result in a donation to BHAS. To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You use your same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile.
Click here to get started today: https://org.amazon.com/ref=smi_ge_raas_cc_cc